We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels ♻️
We are currently opening up new markets and growing our team. Currently, we have presence in Sweden and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet? ⏱️
About the role
We are looking for a passionate design student (or related career) to join our marketing team as digital designer during high-growth and expansion times. During your internship, you will be contributing to our marketing department and developing your skill set as well as having great fun along the way. Join us on this wild ride, and become part of this amazing, hard-working team. 🌟
This is an unpaid internship, based in Stockholm. We do not accept applications from already graduated students!
Your day to day fun
Collaborating with the marketing creative team in the ideation and implementation of ideas for social media.
- Creating various content for different platforms such as our website, social media, emails, blogs and print.
- Create and design high quality content primarily within Adobe Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe suite.
- Organizing your workload based on agreed deadlines
Proactively pitching new ideas and working autonomously in defined tasks.
What you bring with you
You'll thrive in this role if you have:
- A love for design, and an urge to learn new things.
- A passion for filming and photography, and basic video editing skills.
- A strong sense of design, creativity, responsibility, and reliability.
- Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
It's preferable if you have:
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite.
- Experience in conceptualizing and presenting ideas using mood boards.
It's a plus if you have:
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience in creating specific content for different social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
You'll enjoy this internship if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to find your way forward when there are no given answers. We will provide you with a supportive and fun environment where you will have the opportunity to further expand your design expertise.
Every position at Vässla offers
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team. Read more about our principles, including our non-douchebag policy, here 🧡
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.