We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Jonathan, General Manager in Sweden 👋🏼 , and I'm looking for a Sales Intern to join my team! Are you a student in B2B sales and want to develop your skills in sales, customer communication and account management? Are you looking for an internship during autumn/winter 2022? Join us on this wild ride, and become part of this amazing, hard-working team🤩 We expect you to be a university student who is entitled to CSN, as this is an unpaid internship. The role that can be based in Stockholm or Göteborg, Sweden 🌟
Your day to day fun
- Generating new leads by making cold calls primarily towards potential new B2B customers, calling on inactive accounts, and assigned existing accounts
- Working in relationship building with current customers by conducting follow up calls and making sure they are satisfied with our products and services
- Conducting needs analysis of each prospect to understand the client’s advertising needs and develop the ideal marketing solution, and as a part of the sales team contributing in develop sharp sales pitches
- Scheduling, organising and prioritising work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines
- Identifying cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to maintain/grow client revenue
- Keeping all CRM data entry current for each prospect and client
- Being involved in the planning and execution of events / test drive
What you bring with you
We believe that you have:
- A studies background in Business, Sales or related field
- Professional proficiency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organisational skills
- A customer-oriented mentality and good problem solving skills
It's a plus if you have:
- Previous experience in sales
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English. We expect you to be a university student who is entitled to CSN, as this is an unpaid internship.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.