We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Mackan 👋🏼, and I'm currently looking for a Content Creator with strong copywriting skills to join my team 🌟
To ensure success as a Content Creator, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. You will also need to have the skills to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
Your day to day fun
- Working together with the Creative, marketing and design team to ideate and define content goals
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that our brand is crisp, relevant and appealing
- Writing copy across marketing channels, including website copy, email campaigns, blog posts, video scripts, digital ads, social media, SEO-optimised web & app copy, and print ads
- Creating visual content for a variety of platforms including website, social media, emails, blogs and print ads
What you bring with you
We believe that you have:
- At least one year of experience in the Marketing field
- Excellent copywriting skills to be able to handle blog posts, updates on website and email design
- Full professional proficiency in English (preferably native speaker)
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite package, especially Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience with photography and filming for marketing campaigns
- Skills to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics
- A keen eye for detail and are highly creative on your designing skills
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English, and attach your portfolio.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.