We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Rickard 👋🏼 and I'm looking for an Embedded System Engineer to join the team!🌟
In this role you will be primarily focused on the development and improvement of our products. You will be a technical and operational leader that owns all our electronic hardware platforms end-to-end - from concept, to first bring-up and all the way to production, market release and maintenance.
Your day to day fun
- Analogising sensors for real-time data collection (temperature, pressure, acceleration etc)
- Handling information on microcontrollers, microprocessors and/or actuators for decision making, automation and control
- Giving input into new features’ roadmaps
- Working on IoT development, IoT devices and similar frameworks
- Owning the project, solving the technical issues of the development team
- Leading the integration, production and delivery of our IoT products - assuring and compliance to target market regulations
- Architecting and building our next-gen embedded solutions, ranging from telematics and vision processing to battery and motor control systems
- Working closely with suppliers and tech partners in designing our future products
- Creating long-term strategies to help with growth in all markets
What you bring with you
We believe that you have:
- A degree in Electrical engineering, Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
- FPGA affinity
- Familiarity with IoT devices and protocols
- Great ability for problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking skills to find solutions and make accurate conclusions
- Willingness to take the lead, make strategic tech choices and drive design decisions
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.