We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels ♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet? ⏱
About the role
Our tribe is growing, and we are currently looking for an ambitious React Native Developer to join our friendly software development team. If you consider yourself to be a tech-savvy disruptor, innovative enabler, etc. and would like to play a central role in the creation of our future products – you might just be the one! This role is remote in Lithuania.
Your day-to-day fun:
We are looking to strengthen our tech team with passionate developer that is comfortable in React Native development. A person who loves working with and exploring the latest technologies. If you consider yourself to be a tech-savvy disruptor, innovative enabler, etc. and would like to play a central role in the creation of our future products – we would love to see you in our team!
Vässla tech stack is focused on Smart Effort - High impact and we are looking for someone that shares this philosophy. We use a lot of microservices and “serverless” to achieve our goals and have an app in active use built on React Native.
We believe that you have:
- Self going, fast moving personality
- React Native / Hybrid app development experience
- Android app / iOS app development experience
It is as a plus if you have:
- Experience with socket network communication
- Experience or interest with / into microservices and serverless architecture
- Good communication skills with an engineering mindset
- Interest and engagement in shaping the future of the app as a product
Every position at Vässla offers:
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being part of a high performing, hardworking and fun team in a hot startup in Europe and working with people around the world and building best practices for a new industry.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Ready to join our team?Amazing 🤩 In this recruitment process, Novare Recruitment supports us in the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please send them to Johanna Richardsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. When you press "Apply" you'll be re-directed to Novare's page.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.