We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels ♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet? ⏱
About the role
Hi there, I'm Noa 👋🏼, and I'm currently looking for Head of Customer Support to join my team. We're looking for a leader who will coach the Vässla Care team, and support them in their development, setting and improving processes, and finding structures to our ways of working.🌟
Your day to day fun
- Setting the long-term vision for customer experience, building strategies on how to get there, and settling concrete activities to help the team work in smart ways to move in that direction
- Scaling the customer support team, being a key element in the growth and development of the company
- Developing and coaching the team-leads to help them grow as a leaders, group and individuals
- Analyzing and presenting data related to marketing functions and tasks, refining KPIs to measure team performance
- Collaborating with different teams in the organization, including local and international markets and regions, to achieve company goals and expectations
- Identifying new ways to create value and engage our customers
- Supporting leadership in defining KPI’s and setting quarterly roadmaps
- Communicating roadmap to your team and distributing projects jointly based on capability, seniority and workload
- Identifying new possibilities of building more robust processes that help managing our growth
What you bring with you
We believe that you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in customer support
- Experience in building customer support processes
- A leadership mindset, eager to lead the team through a changing and developing journey
- Analytical thinking skills that will allow you to see the bigger picture and create long-term strategies for the Care and Support team
- Full professional proficiency in English
Experience from high-growth, scale up companies is a plus.
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team. 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 In this recruitment process, Novare Recruitment supports us in the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please send them to Johanna Richardsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. When you press "Apply" you'll be re-directed to Novare's page.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.