We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels ♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet? ⏱
About the role
Hi there, I'm Magda 👋🏼, and I'm currently looking for HR Business Partner to join my growing HR dream team. Together with the team, you'll contribute to building a strong culture in a rapid growth company, and be a part of setting and upholding a global and scalable HR function, by encouraging innovation and an inspiring development environment.🌟
Your day to day fun
Your role will make a direct impact in the organisation and will focus on coaching and guiding our leaders. Some of your day to day fun:
- Oversee, improve and create HR-processes and drive HR related projects. Drive and execute HR related projects on a global or local basis connected to the overall strategy, such as on-boarding, learning & development, performance management, talent review, employee engagement and salary review
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to our leaders
- Collaborate closely with management to improve work relationships, ensure company culture and increase productivity and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Identify training & development needs for business units and individual coaching needs
- Holding relevant trainings & workshops for leaders
The HR team currently consists of me, our TA Specialist Valentina, and our future HR & Talent Coordinator. You'll be the fourth team member joining our journey 👋🏼
What you bring with you
We believe that you have:
- Proven experience of working in a broad HR role such as HR Business Partner, where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Skills to clearly connect and understand the relations between business goals and HR
- A good understanding of Swedish labor law legislation
- A university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Full professional proficiency in English, and preferably also in Swedish
- Experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing (e.g. startup/scale-up)
As a person, I believe you to be a committed self-starter with a hands-on mentality, doing what's necessary to deliver results. You're comfortable working without pre-established routines or guidance, and look forward to setting these together. Lastly, you possess strong communication skills and you're a person with integrity.
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team. 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.