We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Magnus 👋🏼 and I'm looking for a German speaking Customer Support Representative to join my team! As Customer Support Representative you will be responsible to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and to work together with different stakeholders in order to meet our customers' expectations in Germany 🌟
Your day to day fun
- Be our first port of call for all support issues and customer service.
- Take care of customer service in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide amazing technical assistance and information about all of our products and services.
- Support our Urban Tribe Members throughout their entire journey.
- Liaise with different stakeholders in order to ensure service quality.
What you bring with you
We believe that you
- are fluent in German and have full professional proficiency in English.
- have previous knowledge of Zendesk.
- have knowledge of customer service processes.
We think you're passionate about giving amazing service and that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Lastly, as your role will be broad, we believe you to be highly organised, able to multitask and enjoy problem solving.
This position offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being part of a high performing, hard working and fun team in a hot startup in Europe and work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Ready to join the team?
Great, then I'm looking forward to receive your application!💪🏼
/Magnus Lindahl, Head of Vässla Care
Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. Be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.