We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and we have more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Henry 👋🏼, and I'm currently looking for an Operations Specialist to join my team to support the organisation's daily operations to make sure impeccable customer experience. This role is based in Paris.🌟
Your day to day fun
You'll be handling daily operations, such as, but not limited to:
- unpack shipments, count bikes, organise & inventorise
- assembly, maintenance and delivery/pick up of vehicles
- make sure deliveries are on time
- vehicles state of the art
- spare parts management
- visiting our customers, both B2C and B2B
You'll be working closely with me on making sure the business runs smoothly.
What you bring with you
For this position, we're looking more at attitude than skills. When it comes to skills, we’re looking for someone who is
- fluent in French and have full professional proficiency in English
- analytical and comfortable in using Excel/Google Sheets, yet
- hands on and not not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”
- a European driver's license is a must
When it comes to personal traits, we believe you to be
- a problem solver, having the ability to find solutions to any challenge that may arise.
- accountable, owning your tasks and taking responsibility for them.
- outgoing, while operations can be seen more as an "internal" work, you'll still have to deal with 3PL and external parties, with a smile on your face 😃
- communicative, knowing how to deliver a message in a clear way.
Is this you? Great, then I'm looking forward to receive your application!💪🏼
/Henry Friberg, Regional General Manager
Every position at Vässla offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Being part of a hard working, fun and humble team. 🧡
Ready to join my team?
Amazing 🤩 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.