We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels♻️
We are currently in hyper growth mode; opening up new markets and growing our team (just look at all the openings we have!). Currently, we have presence in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France - and more markets to come. For this journey to be successful, we need amazing people.
Care to join our mission to save loads of people loads of time, get rid of cars from the cities, make cities greener, and save the planet?⏱️
About the role
Hi there, I'm Marcus 👋🏼, and I'm looking for Marketing Coordinator to support our fast growing marketing team with marketing activities for our German and Austrian market 🌟 This role is based in Berlin.
Your day to day fun
Your days will be varied and typical tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Together with the Marketing team set up, plan and track marketing activities such including events, digital campaigns, student fairs and campaigns in our markets to increase brand awareness.
- Initiating and coming up with new ideas to help us reach our clients and marketing targets.
- Supporting with preparing and executing responses to pitches and proposals, capability statements and other client presentations.
- Staying on top of relevant campaigns and digital media advancement.
- Coordinating and following up marketing initiatives in order to drive improved brand awareness in our markets
- Assisting with exciting internal communications projects.
- Assisting in everyday ad-hoc tasks.
In this role, you'll primarily support the German market, but you might also work with coordinating marketing activities in our other markets. You'll be joining a growing marketing team of currently five amazing people and you'll have a dotted line to our General Manager Germany 🤩
What you bring with you
This is a junior role. You might have worked for a year or two, but you could just as well be fresh out of university. Your educational background is secondary, your personality, mindset, and dedication are more important and we therefore put a lot of emphasis on personal suitability. In addition, you are a great fit for our team if you:
- are fluent in German and professional proficiency in English; and
- comfortable in working with MS Office;
- strong written and verbal skills;
- have a growth mindset and a good sense of humour – our team is serious about business, but we truly believe that working should be fun.
As your role will be broad, we believe you to be highly organised and structured. We're constantly growing, evolving and developing, and we're looking for people that are eager to learn and grow with us.
This position offers
- A position where you will have room to grow in your career.
- Being part of a high performing, hard working and fun team in a hot startup in Europe and work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry.
- Being a vital part of a micromobility start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Ready to join the team?
Amazing 💯 Apply by using your LinkedIn profile (or by uploading a resume) and answer a few click-in questions. Please send your application in English.
We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so feel free to add a sentence about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward.
Looking forward to read your application 🙌🏼
/Marcus Jiderholt, Chief Marketing Officer
Vässla is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.