At Vässla 🦾 we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Social Media Manager to join us at our HQ in Stockholm. As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from our Urban Tribe Members.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Experience within the ADOBE Suite, especially Photoshop is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, New media, or relevant field.
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc).
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year).
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours (We respect people's private lives and situations).
- Pension according to ITP1.
- Stock options.
Some of our Core Principles:
- Champion the mission.
- Embrace change.
- Yes-man mentality.
- Non-douche bag policy.
Please send your CV and application in English.