At Vässla 🦾 we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Representative that is fluent in Swedish and English to provide excellent customer service to our Urban Tribe. As Customer Service Manager you will be responsible to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and to work together with different stakeholders in order to meet our customers' expectations.
Your day to day fun:
- Be our first port of call for all support issues and customer service.
- Take care of customer service in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide amazing technical assistance and information about all of our products and services.
- Support our Urban Tribe Members throughout their entire journey.
- Liaise with different stakeholders in order to ensure service quality.
Is that you?
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- German and/ or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of Zendesk.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Passion for service.
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc).
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year).
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours (We respect people's private lives and situations).
- Pension according to ITP1.
- Stock options.
Some of our Core Principles:
- Champion the mission.
- Embrace change.
- Yes-man mentality.
- Non-douche bag policy.
Please send your CV and application in English.