At Vässla 🦾 we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Production Manager to join our team. As a Production Manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
Your day to day business:
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Ownership of certification and homologation for production.
- Ownership of quality control standards.
- Ownership of production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Supply Chain, Finance, and Logistics team.
- You will report to the Chief Product Officer.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Production Manager or similar for 3 years.
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc).
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year).
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours (We respect people's private lives and situations).
- Pension according to ITP1.
- Stock options.
Some of our Core Principles:
- Champion the mission.
- Embrace change.
- Yes-man mentality.
- Non-douche bag policy.