At Vässla 🦾 we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
As HR Manager you will partner cross-functionally across our whole organization to establish rapport, trust, confidence, and credibility with leadership and our employees. In addition to this, you will work continuously to build a great culture and a scalable People-function in a fast-growing environment.
Your day to day business:
- Working closely with the organizations' leaders, supporting them in all HR-related questions, and coaching them to develop their leadership capabilities.
- Working continuously to develop, implement and improve processes to increase the scalability of the People-function.
- Initiate new projects to improve work relationships, productivity, engagement, and employee retention.
- Serve as a thought partner to the business and within the HR team on a variety of strategies and programs including performance management, organizational design, succession planning, and talent reviews.
- Identify training and development needs and hold relevant workshops and training for the leaders and employees.
- Provide strategic guidance to management and employees across a wide range of HR matters spanning the full employee life-cycle.
- Proactively translate business needs into HR solutions.
- Lead and support the execution of HR programs, tools, metrics, and analytics.
- Significant hands-on involvement in daily HR activity and ad hoc projects.
Is that you?
- 6+ years of HR experience coupled with an analytical mindset and proven experience in using data to influence and inform decision-making.
- Experience working within a rapidly growing global organization; operations-focused workforce experience a plus.
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, sometimes with very short timelines.
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to be transparent and direct while having a respectful interface.
- Experienced within MS Excel or Google Sheets required.
- Team Player - Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural team.
- Flexible, able to change direction comfortably.
- Humble and fun personality.
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc).
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year).
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours (We respect people's private lives and situations).
- Pension according to ITP1.
- Stock options.
Some of our Core Principles:
- Champion the mission.
- Embrace change.
- Yes-man mentality.
- Non-douche bag policy.