At Vässla 🦾 we empower our Urban Tribe to tackle the huge climate change and time congestion challenges through innovative products and inclusive technology.
We are leading the micro-mobility movement helping people save loads of time on commuting and short distance journeys with amazing e-bikes, mopeds, and other marvels needed to help humanity switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Vässla you will be an essential part of our organisation. You will be able to create solutions that will make an impact as soon as it reaches its users. You will be able to work with all aspects of the data domain, analytics, visualisations, front/back-end statistics, and more. Some of the technologies we use are Redshift, SQL, and Power BI.
Join us if you are keen to empower the Urban Tribe and want to build your career in a revolutionary company.
Your day to day fun:
- Evaluate problems and find their root cause through data
- Extract, manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns
- Clean data to develop features and signals in a vast, unordered data set
- Build action-oriented dashboards that support teams making data-driven decisions
- Present insights and recommendations to colleagues and managers
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation and definition of new features
- Teach team members and create an environment for data-driven ways of working
- Create tooling for local analysts to guide and educate collaborators in complex cases
- Stakeholder management e.g. prioritizing projects depending on the business needs
- Drive projects within data democratization
- Improve the quality of data across the organization
Is that you?
- 3+ years in a data domain (Business Intelligence / Data Science / Data Engineering)
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and establish priorities/strategies; ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Ability to execute analysis start to end with assistance from managers and input from stakeholders
- A self-starter with a bias for action; comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail while keeping strategic priorities top of mind
- Expertise in SEO and Google Analytics
- Exceptional Excel / Google Sheets/data management skills
- SQL experience a plus
- Humble and fun.
We also offer:
- Tech you need (laptop, phone, etc).
- Wellness (5000 SEK/year).
- Use a Vässla Moped/Bike during your employment.
- Flexible working hours (We respect people's private lives and situations.)
- Pension according to ITP1.
Some of our Core Principles
- Champion the mission
- Embrace change
- Yes-man mentality
- Non-douch bag policy
You may not match all criteria, but if you are willing to learn and grow, we would love to read your application!
Our HQ is in Stockholm. We are good people. See our products on vassla.com.