Vässla is the Swedish word for weasel. A silent, smooth and freaking fierce piece of species. The weasel doesn't fear animals 10x it's size. Just like Vässla 💪🏻 We invent new vehicles and tech for the urban masses.
We are a part of the evolving micromobility movement that will change the world. We are the leading micromobility DTC brand in the Nordics area. We save loads of people loads of time by making commuting and short distance awesome and effective. The macro trends are crystal clear. Cities grow. Traffic congestion is escalating. The planet suffer. Humanity need to switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels. Let’s make commuting great again.
Now we need you 👋🏻 We are in the market of a new team player as Customer Success Manager.
Purpose of the role
Supervise, coach, and train support staff to build positive relationships and excellent customer service between Vässla and customers. The role works closely across departments (Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product development and Tech Support) in a matrix structure to ensure timely and accurate resolution to customer queries and problems. Ensure robust and efficient processes in handling returns and warranty claims. Act as customer champion within Vässla ensuring our customers are being treated fairly and we deliver the best possible customer experience across Vässla and it’s affiliates. Coordinate with Product development to identify and solve recurring product issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Obsess over the happiness of the Vässla community.
- Acts as the first point of contact to resolve all issues within customer service and warranties.
- Develop KPI to measure team’s performance and implement corrective action plans.
- Analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service being provided.
- Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondences with customers.
- Develop and provide weekly/monthly reporting on KPI, open requests, AHT, Orders, customer issues etc.
- Resolve escalated customer issues by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Work cross departmentally to identify and report issues regarding quality improvement opportunities.
- Develop, document and update all processes and procedures relating to Customer Service and Warranty.
- Participate in weekly Sales and Operations meetings to champion customer issues and keep up to date with company’s activities that may have a customer impact.
- Liaise with product development to make sure the customer team is up to date with new products or product enhancements.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development.
- Supervise Customer Experience team; oversee/coordinate daily activities to maximize team efficiencies.
- Mentor and train Team members through weekly team and individual meetings, to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Manage team’s performance and work closely with COO to manage any underperformance issues.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Ensure you and team become an expert in and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products.
- Customer Centric – Internal & External.
- Process improvement and managing processes.
- Planning, Organising and high attention to detail.
- Analysing and Problem Solving.
- Excellent Communication & Collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a Matrix multicultural international organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Multitasking and project management.
- Relevant education in Customer service and 1-3 years of experience in managing a customer support team.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Knowledge/Experience with CRM, Ticketing Systems & Workflow systems.
- Passion for the mission. The traffic congestion thing is messed up. People are commuting their lives away and killing the planet at the same time. This needs to stop. It’s our mission to make short distance travel sweet.
- Passion for excellence and achievement.
- Lots of initiative and energy combined with common sense and practical approach.
- Ambitious for self, business and team - wants to be “Best in Class” for all.
- Team Player - ability to work in a diverse and multicultural team.
- Flexible, able to change direction comfortably.
- Customer service focuses internally and externally.
- Problem solving ability - ability to deal with complex issues.
- Work hard - play hard attitude.
- Open, honest and with a high degree of personal integrity.
- Can-do-results-driven approach with a sense of urgency.
- Yes-man-mentality. See more opportunities than problems.
- Output obsession. Work is easy. Producing relevant and high quality output is hard.
- Be scrappy. Always try to find a way to make huge projects small. Expensive activities cheap. Hard things simple. There is always a way.
Note: Role Description subject to change as the business evolves and grows.