We are looking for a highly driven Influencer Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team at Vässla Micromobility. Influencers and talents play an important role in our marketing strategy at Vässla and we love that a lot of people love our products, but it is important that they love them for the right reason. We are on a mission, to save loads of people loads of time (and have a bunch of fun on the way when riding the Vässla Bike of course). Therefore the role as an Influencer Marketing Specialist at Vässla is a key role in finding the right heroes, talents and influencers that will help us in our mission.
We want you to have a broad establsied network of contacts that you can reach out to match Vässla with the right type of talents that will help us make an impact on the European arena. Keymarkets for Vässla during 2021 is Sweden, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain and Austria.
- Develop and build strategies around influencer Marketing for our Key Markets.
- Make active contact and reach out to influencers on a daily basis
- Strong knowledge in Influencer Marketing platforms and skilled in building and maintaining campaigns through these platforms.
- Outreach messages to recruit influence partners
- Support emails to answer questions from influencers
- Reminder so that the influencers meet the campaign deadlines
- Follow Up Emails to influencers and keeping continuous communication with the influencers during the entire process.
- Strong written skills is needed since you will also be responsible for updating our Vässla Stories blog with Stories from our influencers
1. Champion the mission
We’re on a mission. The traffic congestion thing is messed up. People are commuting their lives away and destroying the planet at the same time. This needs to stop. It’s our mission to make short distance travel sweet.
2. Low effort - high impact
Focus on stuff that takes little effort to do, but will have a great impact on many. Everything else must wait. Doing something unimportant well does not make it important. Also a task requiring a lot of time does not make it important.
3. Embrace change
One thing is for sure. We will change our mind tons of times. It can be anything. So you need to appreciate and coop with all types of change. We must and should change small things but also really heavy strategic stuff.
4. Always be scrappy
Vässla will grow up and become loads of people. It’s really easy to lose respect for money and the importance of being creative. Always strive to be scrappy. Always try to find a way to make huge projects small. Expensive activities - cheap. Hard things - simple. There is always a way.
5. Non douche bag policy
It’s simple. No matter how much money or fame that is at stake, we will never do business, cooperate or have anything to do with douchebags. If you sense one, steer away.
Our HQ is in Stockholm. We are nice and decent people.