Vässla is part of the evolving micromobility movement that will change the world. We are the leading micromobility brand in the Nordics area. We save loads of people loads of time by making commuting and short distance awesome and effective. Vässla design, produce and sell light electric vehicles for utility use. The macro trends are crystal clear. Cities grow. Traffic congestion is escalating. The planet suffer. Humanity needs to switch from four heavy wheels to two light wheels. Let’s make commuting great again. Do you agree by heart?
You’ll thrive at Vässla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of short distance transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
In this role, you will partner with our organization and leaders to determine the needs of the business.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers in our organization to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis leveraging data.
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Vässla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
On top of all this, you need to be a humble and fun person. You need to sign on all the below core principles:
1. Champion the mission
We’re on a mission. The traffic congestion thing is messed up. People are commuting away their lives and kill the planet at the same time. This need to stop. It’s our mission to make short distance travel sweet.
2. Low effort - high impact
Do only stuff that takes little effort to do but will have great impact to many. Everything else must wait. Doing something unimportant well does not make it important. Also a task requiring lot of time does not make it important.
3. Embrace change
One thing is for sure. We will change our mind tons of times. It can be anything. So you need to appreciate and coop with all types of change. We must and should change small things but also really heavy strategic stuff.
4. Always be scrappy
Vässla will grow up and become loads of people. It’s really easy to lose respect for money and the importance of being creative. Always strive to be scrappy. Always try to find a way to make huge projects small. Expensive activities cheap. Hard things simple. There is always a way.
5. Non douche bag policy
It’s simple. No matter how much money or fame that is at stake, we will never do business, cooperate or have anything to do with douche bags. If you sense one, just cut him/her loose immediately. Period.
Our HQ is in Stockholm. We are good people. See our products on vassla.com.
Job Type: Full-time