We are looking for a highly motivated Creative to join our fantastic Vässla team at the HQ in Stockholm. Main task is to be the head of design on vassla.com and make sure the experience on the web matches our smooth designed electric vehicles, but also be responsible for building all updates through html and css. You will also own the graphical profile of Vässla as a brand and align it from website, content, social media, video and physical instore material.
The Experience We Require From You:
- Qualified and experienced Graphic Designer with solid art direction, UX design and campaign implementation background
- UX skills with excellent knowledge of building wireframes, customer journey roadmap with a clear read thread.
- Owning the graphical profile of Vässla as a brand and aligning it from website, content, social media, video and physical instore material.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Media platforms
- Able to multitask across a number of work streams and deliver to deadlines
- Display an exceptional sense of visual design, and clear interest in motion graphics.
- Significant professional design and animation experience in related industry
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Freehand etc. Motion Graphics, After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Strong knowledge and ability to work in HTML and CSS
- Experienced in technical aspects of digital delivery across various devices – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Produce digital campaigns across a wide range of formats; Video, display, rich media, in app design
- Relevant degree or diploma, portfolio required, please attach or provide link when applying
- Extra credit if you are skilled in handling a camera.
1. Champion the mission
We’re on a mission. The traffic congestion thing is messed up. People are commuting their lives away and destroying the planet at the same time. This needs to stop. It’s our mission to make short distance travel sweet.
2. Low effort - high impact
Focus on stuff that takes little effort to do, but will have a great impact on many. Everything else must wait. Doing something unimportant well does not make it important. Also a task requiring a lot of time does not make it important.
3. Embrace change
One thing is for sure. We will change our mind tons of times. It can be anything. So you need to appreciate and coop with all types of change. We must and should change small things but also really heavy strategic stuff.
4. Always be scrappy
Vässla will grow up and become loads of people. It’s really easy to lose respect for money and the importance of being creative. Always strive to be scrappy. Always try to find a way to make huge projects small. Expensive activities - cheap. Hard things - simple. There is always a way.
5. Non douche bag policy
It’s simple. No matter how much money or fame that is at stake, we will never do business, cooperate or have anything to do with douchebags. If you sense one, steer away.
Our HQ is in Stockholm. We are nice and decent people.